This last week has proven to be quite a challenge. In order to keep my job, we had to take paycuts....so that means things will be tight for the next few months. I am so so so thankful to still have my job though.
Also, the doctor discovered a large fibroid in my uterus that is growing rapidly and competing with space in my womb with the baby. There are a lot of other details to go along with this news, but basically, my delivery is going to be very tricky and will most likely include a C-section and possible premature baby. I have been in a lot of pain for the last 2 weeks with no idea WHY, so I was thankful that they found out what is going on. God is faithful, and we are trusting that he shrinks this dumb fibroid so it doesn't interfere with Natalie's growth and that she can be delivered full term as a healthy, strong girl!
Also, the doctor discovered a large fibroid in my uterus that is growing rapidly and competing with space in my womb with the baby. There are a lot of other details to go along with this news, but basically, my delivery is going to be very tricky and will most likely include a C-section and possible premature baby. I have been in a lot of pain for the last 2 weeks with no idea WHY, so I was thankful that they found out what is going on. God is faithful, and we are trusting that he shrinks this dumb fibroid so it doesn't interfere with Natalie's growth and that she can be delivered full term as a healthy, strong girl!
1 comment:
Hey Brooke,
I'm sorry to hear about your week - that sucks! I'll be keeping you, Bryan and Natalie in my thoughts.
Post a Comment